The Half-Life of Financial Knowledge
We are delighted to share with you that our latest research has been featured by the CFA Institute regarding how and why to empower professional investors. In “The Half-Life of Financial Knowledge: Glorification of Change vs. Innovative Specialization” we share our insights on :
- how long your financial knowledge remains relevant
- how much time to dedicate to stay competitive
- why to avoid passive forms of learning
- 7 basic assumptions for directed change towards empowerment
- an intervention framework to make directed change easier
Achieving innovative specialization through directed change is not an easy process. Nevertheless, achieving it is a necessity for those who want to win the race against the half-life of financial knowledge.
Enjoy the read.
Feedback is always appreciated.
If you wish to know more about how you can benefit from our expertise, please feel invited to contact Victoria Barker (firstname.lastname@example.org).